I am sure you are aware there is currently a heightened awareness of the risks associated with the Coronavirus.
At this moment we are able to maintain full-service continuity, however, should this be affected we are taking actions to ensure we can maintain this throughout any disruptions to business COVID-19 may entail. We do not foresee any lack of ability to continue supplying energy contracts to both suppliers and our customers and would like to reassure you that we have a detailed business continuity plan in place, which includes measures to prepare for disruption to our usual business activity.
Within our office procedures have been actioned to protect and control the possible spread of the virus within our offices. In the event that a member of staff does need to take leave, we will believe we will be able to maintain our steadfast business service whilst protecting all of our employees as necessary.
So, what have we done to protect ourselves from the impact of Covid-19?
• Provided hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray per employee
• postponed any meetings or business gatherings that have been arranged
• Expressed the need for Restricted travel outside of work
• Implemented social rules within the office block
• Currently not allowing any visitors to enter the office
• Generously separated our employee’s workspace
• Our offices are deep cleaned twice daily.
• The opportunity for employees to work from home will be available within the next few days.
We are following and will continue to follow advice and protocols issue by the government, taking the health and safety of our clients and employees very seriously, working extremely hard to minimise disruption to business. We appreciate your understanding during this challenging time.
Should you have any questions we will be happy to hear from you. You can reply to this email or speak to a member of our lovely team by calling 0161 241 9335.
Director of Business Utilities UK